[GLLUG] Notebook Internals

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:48:51 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tip, Bill.  Thanks also to Karl, with the advice to
search the web for disassembly guides.  I did so, and found a site that
mentions the same (unlabelled) cover on my Satellite 2545XCDT which,
when removed, provides access to the hard drive.  So it may be easier
than I feared to replace the hard drive myself.

                                Chick