[GLLUG] Computer Lounge wiki

Charles Ulrich charles at idealso.com
Thu Mar 8 13:08:30 EST 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 23:56, you wrote:
> charles would you like to give me write access to the penguicon page
> so I can update this (your choice)?

The penguicon.org webmaster is the one who gives out editing permissions
on the wiki and I believe the rule is that you have to be on the ConCom
to receieve them. For now at least, I don't have any problem updating
the page as you send the new info.

> If not when accrediting
> transgaming please link to there home page (transgaming.com) jason
> correct url if needed. I feel that's an added inclination to
> donations as it boosts (correct me if I'm wrong) search engine page
> rankings (among other things).

I've added a link on the wiki page, but the Penguicon wiki is more for
ConCom organization than public consumption. What would be the best way
to acknowlede Transgaming at the gaming table itself without going
overboard and veering into advertising territory? (Unless they asked
for some advertisement.)

> If people want to send me there keys (not going to steal or sell)
> just going to record them for the con. especially if we ever get
> sponsored hardware. you can email them to me at this email (off list)
> or we can negotiate an IM on private encrypted chat server if needed.

I'll get you my WC2:BNE key. I don't think you'll need my Q3 key for
setting anything up since we're not playing it on the Internet. It
should work fine for LAN use without entering the key. We just need to
have it on-hand to prove we have the license for legal porpoises.

--
Charles Ulrich
Ideal Solution, LLC -- http://www.idealso.com