[GLLUG] Thursday's Meeting?

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Thu May 17 13:07:17 EDT 2007

and is the internet police going to pull me over if I post reply on top? do
I get to get a ticket? sorry, Thomas, but I think open, and like to do what
I THINK it feels more logical. and about the "there is no argument"
position, if we all think like that, humanity would not evolve, we'd be
living somewhere in Europe afraid to fall down the end of the earth if we
navigate to far...