[GLLUG] content filtering

Michael George george at idealso.com
Tue Apr 1 08:28:29 EDT 2008

I like this logfile approach.  How do you implement that?  At the firewall
or on their system?

I'd like to move the terminals to a public place...  I wish I could boot
LTSP over wireless, but that doesn't work.  I don't have ethernet on the
main floor of the house, only in one room upstairs and in the basement.