[GLLUG] Tuesday Meeting for FLUG

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Mon Jun 2 21:17:47 EDT 2008

Okay, I've been swamped so I the fact that tomorrow is the first Tuesday
  slipped by my attention until just today.  Do we have any interest in
meeting?

I have a prototype for the address book program that Brother Athanatius
was interested in.  Well, a crude prototype, at the moment it is a
little rough around the edges (again with that swamped thing).

There's every chance that I won't be able to check my email again before
we would meet.  If you're interested in meeting call me at 869-4390.

Clay