[GLLUG] Web site access error & related diagnostics

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Sun Apr 19 15:01:49 EDT 2009

I agree.  I suspect a traceroute output will be the most useful information
you could get here.

It could also be a client-side firewall or SSL problem as well.  If the
traceroute doesn't show a general IP level error, I'd suggest repeating the
connection attempt with any non-MS firewall disabled (ex. Norton Internet
Security, etc.).  I suggest you also get the client-IP (from one of the
what's my IP sites) and cross-reference server logs to see if you're seeing
any traffic on the website.