[GLLUG] Website DNS Issue

Patrick collorap at msu.edu
Sun Nov 21 20:13:09 EST 2010

Hey Mark,

How did you perform that nameserver trace?  Does the trace imply that
ns3 and ns4 are the authoritative name servers, but they do not have an
IP address for my domain?  I would have thought the hosting company's
nameservers would have been configured with the IP automatically when I
opened the hosting account, even before I changed the authoritative
nameservers with the registrar, but maybe not.  It seems to be working
now for me, so maybe the probably is solved.

Thanks.