[GLLUG] #gllug channel

Stanley C. Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Tue Aug 2 18:02:15 EDT 2011

Maybe a better solution would be for GLLUG members who are interested in
such an activity to become active in an already established irc channel,
with the main goal of providing support for those who need it, and
thereby spreading the word about our little group.  Perhaps designating
a specific time and/or day of the week, to regularly (and I do mean
regularly) show up on-line to represent GLLUG.  It is even possible that
this could be done on Thursdays while we are having our regularly
scheduled meetings - sort of a virtual attendee arrangement where
someone could come for support.

Just my 2 cents.

Stan

BTW, I plan to go over to the Coffee and Friends Cafe this evening, if
anyone is so inclined.