[GLLUG] Finding Schuler's Book Store in Meridian Mall

Marr wm33 at att.net
Sun Jul 22 23:27:14 EDT 2012

On Sunday 22 July 2012 23:08:20 Chick Tower wrote:
> I have Thunderbird configured to not download message attachments
> greater than 300KB.

Now that you mention it, Chick, I have a 500,000-byte limit on KMail
downloads, so it _did_ ask me before downloading Frank's mail, but I think it
was only his 1st email (with the larger [PNG] file) that triggered the query
because I only got a prompt for 1 email from him and yet both of his emails
came in after that. I've had that query happen many times since I set that
limit several years ago and, to my knowledge, it never affected the
attachments' visibility. But, who knows what's really going on -- certainly
not me! :^)  Maybe when Frank comments the mystery will be less, uhm,
mysterious.

> Is it Groundhog Day already????

It sure feels that way sometimes!

Bill