[GLLUG] Website builder tool

Chris Fritz fritzc at poweronlansing.com
Fri Mar 23 14:30:05 EDT 2012

If they want to go with a *super* easy solution though, I would recommend
the WordPress.com route, rather than WordPress.org. The big downside is no
plugins, but you could still embed Google Calendar and put Eventbrite links
in the description, but it wouldn't be as elegant as the Ajax Event
Calendar plugin.

And here's a resource site <http://onehourwebsites.wordpress.com/> I use
for workshops helping people learn how to set up WordPress.com (as well as
other, simple web presence tools). It basically holds your hand through
everything from the planning to the customizing phases, and though it's
designed specifically for non-profits, anyone can use it really.

Again, hope that's the kind of thing you're looking for!

Chris