[GLLUG] Website builder tool again

Chris Fritz fritzc at poweronlansing.com
Sun Mar 25 16:49:31 EDT 2012

Have you looked into Eventbrite? As long as the event is free,
Eventbrite is free - and it's pretty easy to use. All she'd have to do
is link to the event page. Another option (if webs supports it) is to
embed a contact form that she could use for signup. She'd have to
compile all the submissions into a list herself probably, but it might
be the easiest for the people signing up.

Chris