[GLLUG] Additional Serial & Parallel Ports

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:54:38 EDT 2012

Aleric has kindly offered me just what I was looking for, a bracket with
parallel and serial ports mounted in it and cables to run back to the
motherboard connections.  However, the parallel ports on the bracket and
on the printer cable I want to use are both male connectors.  Does
anyone have a female-female parallel port "gender bender" I could buy
for cheap, or know where I could get one?

                                Chick