[GLLUG] Vexing Wireless Problem

Jordan Robison jordan.robison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:16:16 EST 2013

Hello All,

Another thing to bring up again is to make sure you have the correct
drivers installed. As you mentioned there could of been a change. Atheros
has great Linux support but that does not necessarily mean you are using
the correct drivers. I know Debian some times does not have the correct
wifi drivers for a chip set. Most the time they use a generic driver to try
to support the chip set. Here is a helpful link for you:
http://wiki.debian.org/WiFi#Install_Driver

Jordan Robison