[GLLUG] Looking for a copy of Win7

Frank Dolinar frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Wed Jan 22 23:04:39 EST 2014

Yes, you read that right.

     I'm taking a Database design course this term and the prof has an
assignment coming up in a few weeks that needs Access 2010 or later.
     Just for the record I've asked the prof whether the database
component of either Open Office or Libre Office will suffice. Wating for
an answer.
     I can get Access, but I can't get Win7.  Microsoft is selling
Windows 8.1 (aka Vista Lite).  Not interested.

     Anyone have or know where to get a reasonably priced copy of Win 7.

     Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Frank