[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Jason L. Froebe jason.froebe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 08:59:59 EDT 2014

What about promoting more in the MSU student union?  I have no idea whether
it has a student Union to be honest as I haven't been a student since the
sixth Doctor.

LinkedIn might be another source.

As far as the meetings themselves, perhaps they could be a little more
hands on. Take a look at the Portland Perl Mongers group on YouTube.
Granted a new location and more members would be required to do that.

Perhaps team up with the MSU or community college AV department for
aspiring students to record any presentations or demos?

Jason