[GLLUG] Fedora Packages

Robert Youngs, Jr. ryoungs at liquidweb.com
Thu Aug 6 11:24:13 EDT 2015

I've enjoyed getting familiar with Fedora in the last few years by using
it with MATE or Cinnamon as a desktop environment. Using CentOS daily at
work and on a laboratory machine at home helped me get my RHCSA. The
folks behind CentOS seem to be just a tad more organized, but Fedora, as
messy as it can be, is a useful operating system.

--
Cheers,

Robert Youngs, Jr., RHCSA
Server Monitoring Technician