[GLLUG] Looking for a copy of Win7

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 16:47:02 EST 2014

Hi, Jason,
I agree with you. I think I'm generally beyond the basics, but Access is the tool the prof has chosen for this class and many of the other students are showing that they do need the basics.
Also, Rick, to be fair to Access, Microsoft has developed it significantly since the last time I used it about a decade ago. It's still not my first choice, but it's a workable tool.

Frank